All Auto Parts Warranty Information
ALL AUTO PARTS RETURN POLICY
1. 90-day warranty on all parts. Please ask about the great opportunity to extend your warranty with our super affordable extended warranty options.
2. You may return any part within 90 days of placing your order for a refund less shipping fees. Shipping fee will be discounted from the refund.
3. Buyer is required to pay the return shipping.
ALL AUTO PARTS TERMS OF SALE AND WARRANTY INFORMATION
1. If, within the warranty time period, a mechanical part proves defective, the seller will, within a reasonable period of time, replace the part.
2. Seller is not responsible for or liable for any incidental or consequential loss or damages.
3. Unless labor warranty has been purchased, no warranty or reimbursement on labor under any circumstance.
4. No warranty on seals, gaskets, fluids or coolant.
5. In the event a mechanical part is defective, and a replacement is not obtainable, a refund will be made by company check.
6. All sheet metal, glass, and body parts are sold as is.
7. Non-refundable or incomplete cores are not acceptable for credit.
9. Damaged or altered parts are not warrantied.
10. Please keep your invoice. No claim or warranty without your invoice.
11. No claim made on body parts, colors or trim packages.
12. Overheating voids all warranties.
13. Unless stated otherwise on the face of your invoice, no other warranty is made or implied.
14. If at Seller’s sole discretion, a non-warranty return is allowed, a restocking charge will be applied.
16. If you have a problem, please contact All Auto Parts prior to removing the part or attempting any repair to part.
17. All Auto Parts makes no claim as to the suitability of any part for a particular purpose. Buyer is responsible for determining the suitability of parts purchased for purposes intended.
18. Buyer shall be liable for costs and attorney’s fees incurred by All Auto Parts in pursuit of collection of debt. 1-1/2% per month (18% per year) finance charge on overdue balances. In case of litigation, venue shall be Rockford, IL.
1. All engines are stamped and have a heat tab installed which has a center that will melt if the temperature exceeds 255 to 260° Fahrenheit. If this tab is melted, the warranty is void. If your original part failed because of overheating, we strongly recommend that you remedy what caused it to fail, so that future parts will not be ruined. Also, it is required that these items are followed to manufacturer requirements and specifications to protect the warranty of the purchased parts.
2. Used engines are guaranteed not to have cracked block, head or bad crankshaft. Parts external to the cylinder block and the cylinder head(s) (i.e., carburetor, distributor, fuel pump, etc.) are not warranted. These are left on the engine for the installer’s convenience ONLY.
3. All conditions listed under terms of sale (above) apply.
4. Used engines guaranteed against rod knock, excessive smoking, and excessive oil consumption.
5. It is recommended the buyer replace the rear main seal and inspect gaskets prior to installation.
6. All parts on the engine at the time of sale must be returned with the core engine, assembled, drained of fluids and complete as they were sold to you with the original containers and must be in rebuildable condition.
1. Transmissions must be installed to current OEM specifications for a new transmission install. Transmissions must be installed by a certified mechanic. Failure to flush and flow test the system on your vehicle will void warranty.
2. Improper detent adjustment, low fluid level, on automatic transmissions – Failure to install new filter(s), broken front pump, or improper installation voids all warranties.
3. All conditions listed under terms of sale (above) apply.
4. It is recommended buyer replaces front seal prior to installation.
LIMITED PARTS WARRANTY
This warranty does not include coverage of sensors, gaskets, electrical components, wiring, brackets, belts, pumps, filters, hoses, seals or fuel related parts or emission-related valves or manifolds. This warranty is a parts exchange warranty. If we do not have the part in stock to replace the defective part, All Auto Parts reserves the right to choose between: (a) repairing the defective part, (b) locating a replacement part, or (c) providing a refund or the original purchase price. This warranty does not include coverage for the cost of any labor or any other expense incurred by the purchaser (optional installation warranty available for an extra cost). These costs include, but are not limited to towing charges, loss of time, loss use of the vehicle, inconvenience, lodging, oil, filters, anti-freeze, telephone charges, car or truck rental, gaskets or seals.
STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY
Warrantor whose name and address appear above warrants all parts for warranty period on invoice from date of purchase. In event of defect, promptly notify warrantor. Important: The obligations of the warrantor are limited to replacement only as provided herein. Implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use are limited to the same duration as the limited written warranty provided herein. Warrantor shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages included but not limited to installation, removal or use of the merchandise.
1. Flush drain and replace fluids to systems manufacturers suggested fluids types and levels.
2. Install new seals, gaskets, filters, bolts, plugs, sensors, boxes, thermostats, belts, hoses, lines, cables, coolers, wires, emission valves or any other type of required part not covered under warranty and/or OEM specifications.
3. Properly align/tighten all parts to manufactures suggested specifications.
4. Flush cooling system and refill to appropriate level.
5. When interchanging between years and models it may be necessary to change wiring, linkage, speedometer gears or sensors. If manufacturer’s procedures are not done, the warranty will be void. Please call us if you have any questions.